DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA
Arrive in Nairobi, met and transferred to a city hotel for day room only. After an early lunch transfer to Wilson Airport for afternoon flight to Masai Mara (30 minutes from Nairobi). You are met in Mara and proceed on for a game drive and check in the lodge after sunset. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Serena Lodge (www.serenahotels.com) or similar L D
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
The early morning calm air of the Masai Mara has made possible the introduction of Hot Air Balloon flights, available as an optional extra, from leading lodges and camps in the reserve. (Please reserve early to avoid disappointment for this adventure!).
0630hrs – Pre-breakfast morning game drive in the reserve, a great opportunity to explore the vast flora and fauna of this magnificent reserve. After a rewarding game drive, return to your lodge for late morning breakfast. Later just relax till afternoon game drive or visit the nearby Masai Mara village as optional excursions tour of a hot air balloon ride to see the park from a bird’s eye view. Dinner and Overnight – Mara Serena Lodge or similar (BLD)..
The Optional visit includes dances by the Masai people, taking pictures and learning their way of life.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA
Both Pre-breakfast and afternoon game drives are included in the vast park and a must visit park in East Africa. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Serena Lodge or similar B L D
DAY 4: NAIROBI
Fly back to Nairobi after a delicious breakfast. You will be met and transferred to airport after lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi. B L
Note: Coast beach hotel extensions available. Ideal tour for honeymooners and family
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^END OF SERVICE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
COST PER PERSON SHARING- Minimum 2 pax
- We have many more hosts of Kenya programs that are available upon request.
- In almost all segments of these tours, we can also arrange for flying packages upon request. In Kenya normally flying from one park to the other is just within 30 – 45 minutes.
- We have other FIT tours that include Tea/Coffee estate visits.
- Special ‘STILL’ photography tours
- Short documentary filming tours
- Home stay and cultural tours
- Special ornithological tours
- Wildebeests documentary filming tours
THE QUOTE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six seater with guaranteed window seats
- All domestic flights as mentioned in the tour itinerary where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide (we provide guided tours in French, Germany, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian upon request).
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast (L,D,B)
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water.
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Optional domestic air fare where applicable
– Beverages excluding bottled water
– Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
– Any extras that are not mentioned above.
– Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
– Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
– Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
– Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.