DAY 1 – NAIROBI
Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to the luxurious Nairobi’s Norfolk Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Accommodation: Norfolk Hotel – B (www.fairmont.com/norfolkhotel)
DAY 2: MT. KENYA
Travel to the world renown Mt. Kenya Safari club (co-founded by the late movie actor William Holden) in the foothills of Mt. Kenya a 17,058 foot dormant volcano. The rest of the afternoon is free to relax and enjoy this magnificent luxury safari resort or after breakfast excursion to the not far away Sweetwater’s Reserve. Dinner and Overnight: Mt. Kenya Safari Club. (www.serenahotels.com) B L D
DAY 3: SAMBURU GAME RESERVE
Drive further north and on to Samburu Game Reserve. The northern frontier of Kenya is renown to host rare animals unseen anywhere else. They include Reticulated Giraffe, Somali Ostrich, Beisa Oryx, Grevy Zera among others. Afternoon game drive is included.
DAY 4: SAMBURU GAME RESERVE
Both morning and afternoon game viewing are included, between the game drives; you may relax by the pool. Dinner and Overnight: Samburu Serena/ Larsen Luxury Tented Camp – B L D
DAY 5: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE (FLYING)
Transferred to local airstrip ad on the Cessna type scheduled flight of 45 minutes to Masai Mara.
You will be met and transferred to the luxurious Mara Safari Club or Mara Serena Lodge.
Lunch and later afternoon game drive is included in search for the plains game and the Big Cats resident of Mara. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Serena or similar. B L D
DAY 6: MASAI MARA
Spend your day searching for the Big Five in Masai Mara.
Dinner and Overnight: Mara Serena or similar. B L D
DAY 7: NAIROBI – DEPARTURE
Rise up early this morning for one last game drive before breakfast. Late this morning fly over the Great Rift Valley to Nairobi. The afternoon is at leisure before dining at one of the Nairobi finest restaurants featuring local cuisine. Later transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your outbound flight home. B L D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^END OF SERVICE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
COST PER PERSON SHARING- Minimum 2 pax
- We have many more hosts of Kenya programs that are available upon request.
- Cost varies with choice for accommodation. We have budget camps, 3*, 4*, 5*
- In almost all segments of these tours, we can also arrange for flying packages upon request. In Kenya normally flying from one park to the other is just within 30 – 45 minutes.
- We have other FIT tours that include Tea/Coffee estate visits.
- Special ‘STILL’ photography tours
- Short documentary filming tours
- Home stay and cultural tours
- Special ornithological tours
- Wildebeests documentary filming tours
THE QUOTE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six seater with guaranteed window seats
- All domestic flights as mentioned in the tour itinerary where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide (we provide guided tours in French, Germany, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian upon request).
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast (L,D,B)
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water.
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Optional domestic air fare where applicable
– Beverages excluding bottled water
– Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
– Any extras that are not mentioned above.
– Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
– Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
– Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
– Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.