DAY 1: – Amboseli National Park
Upon arrival met by our Airport Rep and transfer to PANARI HOTEL for a short rest.
Depart after break fast and journey out southwards of Nairobi. Drive on to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for LUNCH and afternoon Rest. Afternoon game drive is included. A game drive through Amboseli takes you across this vast lakebed – often dry, but still very swampy in some areas. Amboseli is best known for its great herds of elephant – you will often find many of them standing knee-deep in the water, spraying themselves to keep cool. But there is a lot of other game here too – cheetah, buffalo, giraffe, many types of gazelle and other plains game- and it is all set against the amazing backdrop of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro showing all its glory. Dinner and overnight – Amboseli Oltukai Lodge (www.oltukailodge.com) (BLD).
Distance: Aprox. 280 kms – 4 hrs drive
DAY 2: – Tsavo West National Park
You will check out after a delicious breakfast and journey out doing en-route safari drive. Renown to host the huge concentration of African elephants and other plain games. You will drive through the SHETANI LAVA (aftermath of the formation of Mt. Kilimanjaro) on to the crystal clear springs water that is known as the MZIMA (lifeline) springs which supports the life line of this semi arid park. An afternoon game viewing is included.
Dinner and Overnight Kilaguni Serena Lodge (BLD) www.serenahotels.com
Distance: Aprox. 180 kms- 3hrs drive
DAY 3 – Mombasa
Depart early do en-route game drive out of Tsavo and drive further south and arrive in Mombasa city ( a second largest city in Kenya) for your beach holiday. Rest of the day relax by the beach.
Dinner and Overnight: WHITESANDS BEACH RESORT (NORTH-COAST) – half board. –( BD )www.sarovahotels.com . Distance: Aprox. 325 kms – 6hrs drive
DAY 4: – Mombasa
Enjoy yourself in Mombasa
Dinner and Overnight: Whitesands Beach Resort– half board (BD)
DAY 5:- Nairobi – Flying time: 45 minutes
Return to Nairobi by PM flight. Upon arrival, you are met and embark on a city tour of Nairobi. An afternoon drive takes you through Kenya’s modern, mile high tour of the city including visits to Giraffe Center, where you have a rare opportunity of feeding the gentle Rothschild’s Giraffe and Karen Blixen Museum dedicated to the author of ‘Out of Africa’ book After city tour, you will proceed on for a farewell dinner at a world renown Carnivore Restaurant (African Barbeque Restaurant), vegetarian menu available. You will then be transferred to Nairobi Safari club for an overnight. B L D
DAY 6: DEPARTURE
At 0100 hrs, check out of Hotel with packed breakfast and you will be transferred to Airport for your outbound departure flight home.
*******************************************End of Our Service************************************************
Cost per person sharing in USD
- We have many more hosts of Kenya programs that are available upon request.
- In almost all segments of these tours, we can also arrange for flying packages upon request. In Kenya normally flying from one park to the other is just within 30 – 45 minutes.
- We have other FIT tours that include Tea/Coffee estate visits.
- Special ‘STILL’ photography tours
- Short documentary filming tours
- Home stay and cultural tours
- Special ornithological tours
- Wildebeests documentary filming tours
THE QUOTE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six seater with guaranteed window seats
- All domestic flights as mentioned in the tour itinerary where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide (we provide guided tours in French, Germany, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian upon request).
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast (L,D,B)
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water.
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Optional domestic air fare where applicable
– Beverages excluding bottled water
– Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
– Any extras that are not mentioned above.
– Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
– Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
– Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
– Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.