Uganda Safari Holidays Tours Trips 3 Days 2 Nights are classic safari packages which take you to see the wildlife of Uganda as you discover the country’s most popular safari parks and experience a taste of different cultures.
Many people travel to Uganda to see the Mountain Gorillas that Uganda is famed for. Uganda is the home to half of world’s remaining population of mountain gorillas.
Popularly known as the ‘Pearl of Africa’, Uganda’s most famous attraction is the Bwindi ‘Impenetrable’ Forest home to the elusive and treasured mountain Gorilla.
Half the total population of the world’s gorillas live in the Virunga Mountains in Uganda where the Zaire, Rwanda and Burundi borders meet. The other half is found in the Bwindi Forest in Uganda.
Amongst other Uganda attractions are the Murchison’s fall, Queen Elizabeth and the world’s largest freshwater lake – Lake Victoria.
The diverse cultures as well as the hospitable people of Uganda are a major attraction to many.
From the moment you land at Entebbe’s modern and efficient international airport, with its breathtaking equatorial location on the forested shore of island-strewn Lake Victoria, it is clear that Uganda is no ordinary safari destination.
There is more to see than one can imagine but the most popular locations include:
* Chimpanzee Tracking Safaris
* Rwenzori Mountains Climbing
* Uganda Bird-Watching Safaris
* Murchison Falls National Park
* Queen Elizabeth National Park
* White Water Rafting in Uganda
* Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
* Uganda Wildlife Safari Adventures
* Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
* Kampala – The Vibrant Capital City
* Uganda Mountain Gorilla Tracking Safaris