DAY 1: ARRIVE IN NAIROBI
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to a city hotel. The city tour of Nairobi is included later in the afternoon. Dinner and Overnight: Stanley Hotel (www.sarovahotels.com) B
DAY 2: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Depart for Amboseli this morning. In the shadow of the magnificent Mt. Kilimanjaro’s snow capped peak, enjoy an afternoon game viewing which focuses on the large population of elephants, giraffe and predators of this park.
Dinner and Overnight: Amboseli Serena (www.serenahotels.com /Amboseli Sopa lodge (www.sopalodges.com). B L D
DAY 3: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Full day game viewing in the background of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Dinner and Overnight: Amboseli Serena/Amboseli Sopa lodge. B L D
DAY 4: TSAVO WEST NATIONAL PARK
Renown to host the huge concentration of African elephants and other plain games. You will drive through the SHETANI LAVA (aftermath of the formation of Mt. Kilimanjaro) on to the crystal clear springs water that is known as the MZIMA (lifeline) springs which supports the life line of this semi arid park. And afternoon game viewing is included.
Dinner and Overnight: Kilaguni Serena Lodge (www.serenahotels.com) or similar B L D
DAY 5: TSAVO WEST NATIONAL PARK
Morning and afternoon game drives viewing opportunities are included.
Dinner and Overnight: Kilaguni Serena Lodge or similar B L D
DAY 6: MOMBASA BEACH RESORT
Depart early and drive further south and arrive in Mombasa city ( a second largest city in Kenya) for your beach holiday. Rest of the day relax by the beach. Overnight : Whitesands Beach Hotel(www.sarovahotels.com) /Serena Beach Hotel – Half board
DAY 7: MOMBASA BEACH RESORT
Morning at leisure, afternoon city tour of old town believed to have been build in the 16th century is included or venture into town for a tour of the old city. Lose yourself in the buzz of the African Hand carving markets, delight your senses in the bustling bazaars and view many mosques. Accommodation: Whitesands Beach Hotel/Serena Beach hotel. Half board
DAY 8: NAIROBI – DEPARTURE
Fly back to Nairobi late in the morning. Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant and later transferred to airport for outbound departure flight. B L
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^END OF SERVICE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
COST PER PERSON SHARING- Minimum 2 pax
CONTACT US FOR COST
- We have many more hosts of Kenya programs that are available upon request.
- Cost varies with choice for accommodation. We have budget camps, 3*, 4*, 5*
- In almost all segments of these tours, we can also arrange for flying packages upon request. In Kenya normally flying from one park to the other is just within 30 – 45 minutes.
- We have other FIT tours that include Tea/Coffee estate visits.
- Special ‘STILL’ photography tours
- Short documentary filming tours
- Home stay and cultural tours
- Special ornithological tours
- Wildebeests documentary filming tours
THE QUOTE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six seater with guaranteed window seats
- All domestic flights as mentioned in the tour itinerary where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide (we provide guided tours in French, Germany, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian upon request).
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast (L,D,B)
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water.
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Optional domestic air fare where applicable
– Beverages excluding bottled water
– Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
– Any extras that are not mentioned above.
– Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
– Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
– Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
– Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.
Leave A Comment