DAY 1: ARRIVAL – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Upon arrival, transferred to Amboseli National Park after a short pre-safari briefing from our English Speaking Assistant. Dinner and Overnight: Oltukai Lodge (www.oltukailodge.com) or similar D B. Distance: Approx.265kms.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Both morning and afternoon game drives are included in the background of majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro. Dinner and Overnight: Oltukai Lodge or similar B L D
DAY 3: LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
Drive back to Nairobi and enjoy your Chinese lunch and proceed on to the famous L. Nakuru, home to millions of flamingoes and sanctuary for black and white Rhinos. You will do an afternoon game drive before checking into your lodge late evening. Dinner and Overnight: Lake Nakuru lodge (www.lakenakurulodge.org). Distance: Approx. 440 kms. B L D
DAY 4: FLY TO MPATA CLUB – MASAI MARA (1600HRS )
Early morning game drive with sunrise views along the alkaline lake before returning for breakfast and departure. Drive back to Lake Naivasha for 1 ½ hours boat ride and a short walk on the CRESCENT ISLAND(plenty of Giraffes, waterbucks, antelopes that were used in the movie “OUT OF AFRICA” by Robert Redford and Merryl Stripe, part of the movie was filmed in this Crescent Island). You return to Nairobi for lunch before being transferred to Wilson Airport for Masai Mara, PM flight at 1600hrs. You will be met by Mpata driver guide and proceed on for an evening game drive returning to your lodge after sunset!
Distance – Nakuru – Nairobi Approx. 165 kms, Flying to Mara: Approx. 45 minutes
Dinner and overnight: Mpata Safari Club (www.mpata.com) B L D
DAY 5: MASAI MARA (MPATA CLUB)
Full day game drive or morning and afternoon game drives with a visit to the Mara River to view crocodiles and plenty of Hippos. If lucky watch the wildebeest as they cross the river and the BIG FIVE (Elephants, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion and Leopard). Dinner and Overnight: Mpata Safari Club. B L D
DAY 6: MASAI MARA (MPATA CLUB)
Both morning and afternoon game drives are included with plenty of opportunities to see the Big game of Masai Mara. Dinner and Overnight: Mpata Safari Club. B L D
DAY 7: NAIROBI -DEPARTURE (AM FLIGHT)
You will be transferred to Kichwa Tembo Airstrip to catch your AM flight back to Nairobi at 1100hrs ex Masai Mara. You will be met by our English speaking assistant and visit Giraffe Center before going for your FAREWELL lunch at Carnivore Restaurant. After lunch, you will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your outbound flight home. B L
Flying Time: Approx. 45 minutes
COST PER PERSON SHARING- Minimum 2 pax
- We have many more hosts of Kenya programs that are available upon request.
- In almost all segments of these tours, we can also arrange for flying packages upon request. In Kenya normally flying from one park to the other is just within 30 – 45 minutes.
- We have other FIT tours that include Tea/Coffee estate visits.
- Special ‘STILL’ photography tours
- Short documentary filming tours
- Home stay and cultural tours
- Special ornithological tours
- Wildebeests documentary filming tours
THE QUOTE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six seater with guaranteed window seats
- All domestic flights as mentioned in the tour itinerary where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide (we provide guided tours in French, Germany, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian upon request).
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast (L,D,B)
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water.
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Optional domestic air fare where applicable
– Beverages excluding bottled water
– Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
– Any extras that are not mentioned above.
– Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
– Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
– Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
– Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.