DAY 1: ARRIVE IN NAIROBI – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Upon arrival you will be met by our airport representative and embark on your safari. Drive south and join the Athi Plains with amazing views of endless Savanna and Masai walking and herding their cattle endlessly on the way. You will arrive at the Kenyan border post town of Namanga then turn left to Amboseli National Park. On a good clear day, you will be watching the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro as you drive on just after one hour drive from Nairobi. Enjoy your lunch and later afternoon game drive in the park. Amboseli is renown for its highest concentration of elephants in Kenya in the background of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Dinner and Overnight – Amboseli Serena Lodge (www.serenahotels.com) / Oltukai Lodge (www.oltukailodge.com) Distance 280kms
DAY 2: LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
Drive back through Nairobi and lunch at local restaurant and proceed on to the Rift Valley where L. Nakuru is located. You are in Nakuru town (Kenya’s fourth largest town) in time for afternoon game drive. It is shallow soda lake renown for its huge concentration of flamingoes. Distance 440km. Accommodation – Lion Hill Lodge (www.sarovahotels.com) or similar.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
After breakfast, you depart for the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. Within is vast open plains and colourful flat topped acacia trees, no visit to Kenya would be complete without a visit here! After lunch, afternoon game drive is included. Distance 350kms
DAY 4: MASAI MARA
This day will be a full day of game viewing with excellent chances of seeing the BIG 5 – lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino.
DAY 5: NAIROBI
Pre-breakfast early morning game drive, returning to your lodge for breakfast. You will depart after breakfast and journey back to Nairobi, on the way; you will stop at Rift Valley for photographic session of escarpment. Proceed on arriving in time for lunch in Nairobi, after lunch, an afternoon drive takes you through Kenya’s modern, mile high tour of the city including visits to Giraffe Center, where you have a rare opportunity of feeding the gentle Rothschild’s Giraffe and Karen Blixen Museum dedicated to the author of Out of Africa. Enjoy your dinner at Carnivore Restaurant. You check in to a Hotel later in the evening.
Overnight: Nairobi Safari Club (www.nairobisafariclub.com)
DAY 6: DEPARTURE
Depending on your flight schedule you will be transferred to airport for your outbound flight back home.
**************************End of Service**********************************
COST BASED ON PER PERSON SHARING
- We have many more hosts of Kenya programs that are available upon request.
- Cost varies with choice for accommodation. We have budget camps, 3*, 4*, 5*
- In almost all segments of these tours, we can also arrange for flying packages upon request. In Kenya normally flying from one park to the other is just within 30 – 45 minutes.
- We have other FIT tours that include Tea/Coffee estate visits.
- Special ‘STILL’ photography tours
- Short documentary filming tours
- Home stay and cultural tours
- Special ornithological tours
- Wildebeests documentary filming tours
THE QUOTE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six seater with guaranteed window seats
- All domestic flights as mentioned in the tour itinerary where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide (we provide guided tours in French, Germany, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian upon request).
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast (L,D,B)
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water.
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Optional domestic air fare where applicable
– Beverages excluding bottled water
– Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
– Any extras that are not mentioned above.
– Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
– Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
– Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
– Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.